Madrid Microperf Acoustical Board combines exceptional sound absorption properties with the rich and warm aesthetic of real wood veneer. Madrid Microperf Acoustical Board can be used on walls and ceilings in a variety of applications including schools, hospitality, restaurants, office space, theaters, gymnasiums, mixed-use spaces or any environment where acoustic control is desired.
2’ x 2’ x ¾” core
2’ x 4’ x ¾” core
4’ x 4’ x ¾” core
4’ x 8’ x ¾” core
*Custom sizes also available
Standard perforation options:
0.50 mm diameter
0.75 mm diameter
1.0 mm diameter
A non-perforated option is also available for perimeter panels or areas where
they are not preferred.
- Class A FIRE RATED
- Weight: Approximately 1.6 pounds per square foot.
- Core: Lightweight honeycomb core made from “post-consumer” recycled cellulose backed with an acoustical fleece, in a rigid perimeter frame. MDF reinforced panels available for areas where cut outs are needed.
- Perimeter frame available in 1” or 2”
- NRC rating: 0.75-0.85 NRC
- Typical mounting methods: z-clips, “push in” fittings, panel claws, tongue and groove with screws
(natural or stained, FSC available)
PS=Plain Sliced | QTR=Quartered | RCN=Reconstituted | VG=Vertical Grain
PS White Oak
PS Red Oak